How Chiropractic Works
First of all, chiropractic is not just about “bad backs” or back pain. Although chiropractors provide effective pain relief, there is more to how chiropractic works:
- Chiropractors understand the anatomy and the amazing structure of the spinal column, spinal cord and central nervous system.
- Through physiology and cutting-edge knowledge of chemical reactions and processes that occur in your nervous system, chiropractic maintains balance in the body.
- Doctors of Chiropractic know biochemistry and how the chemical reactions in the nervous system change the chemical reactions in the rest of the body. A chiropractic adjustment can act as a catalyst for healthier body chemistry.
- Chiropractors study neurology and how the nervous system is the master controlling system of all other body systems. Chiropractic is capable of improving communication between nerve tissue and body tissue.
- Chiropractic theory stems from the revolutionary science of Mind-Body connection.
- Treatments are based on clinical science, review and refinement of the “best of the best” chiropractic techniques, culminating in this ultra-modern style of chiropractic.
- Positive effects of these new chiropractic techniques are being measured and proven by evidence-informed health care.
Chiropractic adjustments or treatments are aimed to remove spinal subluxations which can best be described as specific sites of spinal malfunction leading to irritation of the body’s central computer, the nervous system. When you have spinal subluxations, these misalignments cause separation from wholeness, an inability to experience full health or express your full potential.
The Integrator instrument, fondly known as the “Endorphin Gun”, is a tool that was designed and built to reproduce what the hands intend to achieve during an adjustment. Originally it was manufactured for use in research only, but the advantages and benefits achieved when the results were measured lead to overwhelming demand for its use in private practice.
An Integrator chiropractic adjustment is:
PRECISE: When using an Integrator, we can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency.
SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function.
GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed position with the perfect amount of force, whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a nerve response.
FAST: Because the Integrator has such a fast impulse and because we can adjust you in a perfectly relaxed position, a TRT adjustment can be extremely time efficient but still dramatically effective.
EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
When many people stand up after an adjustment using the Integrator, they notice that their vision seems clearer, the light or view seems sharper, their head feels lighter, their body feels looser, etc. These are all reflections of your central nervous system operating at a better frequency. The Integrator is the high-tech tool that we use to tune your nervous system.