What Vancouver Says About Our Chiropractors
Our chiropractic team are among the best chiropractors in Vancouver! They have been helping adults with pain relief, sciatica, frozen shoulder syndrome and car accident injuries. More specifically, our prenatal chiropractors have helped to relieve pregnancy back pain, hip pain, increase energy, reduce nausea, decrease breech positioning through the Webster Technique and so much more!
Our pediatric chiropractors have helped children improve sleep, colic, ear infections, immunity and the list can go on.
Don’t take our word for it, read below about the results some of our Vancouver chiropractic patients and members are experiencing at Jassal Chiropractic.
If you would like to leave a review about the services, treatment or results you experienced, please submit a chiropractor review on Google! *You may be prompted to log-in to your Google account.
- Within hours of being discharged from the hospital, Natasha was at the chiropractors office getting herself and Nova adjusted. As a chiropractor herself, she understands the importance of correcting vertebral subluxations for optimal functioning and health. Nova has been getting adjusted since birth and is sleeping almost 6-hours straight a night! This picture shows Nova receiving a torque release technique adjustment using gentle, specific pressure.- Natasha (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- Since beginning chiropractic care, Mariya’s sleep and energy have both significantly increased! Her upper back hump is completely resolved and she is feeling stronger and stronger every day! Maria has also noticed that she can smell scents more frequently without medication following her loss of scent 18-years ago. Her big win since beginning chiropractic care is the significant improvement of her gut issues that have been present from labour 2-years ago- Mariya (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- Since beginning chiropractic care, Margaret’s overall health has improved by 80%! Her hip pain has significantly reduced and her limp completely resolved. She is incredibly happy with her adjustments and the wonderful care provided at Jassal Chiropractic!- Margaret (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- Morgan came to Jassal Chiropractic feeling overwhelmed and stressed. She was tired of medical professionals stating her symptoms were in her head and seeking relief from them. Since beginning chiropractic care 3-weeks ago, Morgan is feeling less anxiety and stress than ever before! Her rib and neck pain have both significantly reduced too! Morgan is looking forward to continued success with chiropractic care and optimal wellness!- Morgan (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- Roxanne initially sought chiropractic care to resolve her lower back pain, sciatica, headaches and constant neck and jaw tension. Since beginning care 3-months ago, Roxanne’s lower back pain has completely resolved and her headaches have lessened significantly! She has also noticed significant improvement in her posture - her forward head posture has reduced by 19.4%! Roxanne recognizes the importance in keeping up with maintenance care and regular chiropractic adjustments!- Roxanne (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- Angelina was referred to us by her daughter, Virginia. At 80-years young, Angelina sought chiropractic care for optimal wellness. After 3-months of regular chiropractic adjustments, Angelina has noticed significant improvements in her posture and appetite. She is eating more, gaining weight and keeping up with her exercises! Her upper back hump from osteoporosis has also improved significantly! She is looking forward to continued success with chiropractic care!- Angelina (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
- After 3-months of chiropractic care, Heather is feeling like a million bucks! Heather first came to Jassal Chiropractic with chronic lower back dysfunction. Since her first adjustment, Heather has noticed reduced lower back pain and better mobility. She has better breathing after 11-years of limitations and improved range of motion with both yoga and dancing! Heather is looking forward to maintaining a healthy nervous system through a lifetime of wellness care!- Heather (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)
I first came to see Dr Jassal because of my back pain, stomach pain and allergies. Since starting chiropractic care, I have noticed that my back pain has reduced significantly. My stomach pain has totally stopped and I have not taken any allergy medication since my second visit! I feel I have more energy and motivation!- Rob Gill (Patient of our Vancouver Chiropractor)